Thursday 8 November 2012

Woodwork Scarf Holders - A lovely Invention

Cool Banana's. My little studio has born some lovely things lately. I've made a few scarf holders the last week and am more than happy. These beauties are such a great invention for keeping your favorites displayed.

Scarf Holder with Shelf by Ayliss on Etsy

Scarf or Teatowel Holder Shelf by Ayliss on Etsy

There are so many things I want to design and make its difficult to begin. I guess the difference between a success and a failure is having the motivation and vision to start and complete a project. Taking care of business has never been the strongest part of my personality, instead I love the making. However, if you want to get your work out there you can't afford to be complacent when it comes to the hard stuff...marketing, finance, managing time and all that jazz.

I'm now finished my big cycling adventures for the year, and with christmas coming Ive got loads of projects to polish off. Next installment coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment