Friday 28 September 2012

Coordinating Success

This weeks tick of approval goes to... ME!

I took 5 girls out for a Sydney spin and all in all I think they enjoyed it. Its difficult to keep a new cycling group together when they're at disparate levels in fitness and experience. But it all contributes to our learning process.

Meanwhile, my elbow is healing (after my little collision with some rocks) and I'm feeling quite positive about two things. One: My cycling fitness is slowly increasing. And two, I'm getting better at organising my own arty projects & job. Soon I'll co-ordinate my painting in there, somewhere.

So here is my little item contribution for the week...we all love pictures. Alice makes really adorable ceramic wears. Definitely worth the look.

cycle badge on etsy by AliceShieldsceramics


No comments:

Post a Comment